We've switched back to Perl and are now using Catalyst as the underlying framework. It requires a lot of extra Perl modules, but these can be installed quite easily even if you don't have root access (in fact, it's recommended not to install them system-wide).
We switched briefly to developing the framework in Python, all original Perl materials are available at the bottom of this page.
- Installation - how to install the RPGCat (Perl/Catalyst) framework
- Tasks - all the things that need to be done
- BRPG - Basic RPG. This is the demo game we're aiming to bundle with the framework for people to experiment with
Find RPGWNN at any of the following:
- You can ask questions on Discord in #public
- GitHub - Reanimated Projects and Games organisation
- the experimental Python framework source at GitHub
- To-do list at trello.com
- Twitter @rpgwnn